About Me

My photo
Just Chonda-Belle who loves her family, cake decorating, floral arrangements, coupon clipping, being an EMT, office manager, dieter (lifetime), daughter, an awesome Aunt (if I do say so myself)... Follow me along in my blessed, blissful life...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Busy Weekend!!

 I'm trying to figure out where my weekend went to!!    Friday night I baked a Cream Cheese pound cake for Satuday's blood drive for the fire department.  This drive guarantees (if goals are met) that all of my firefighters, EMT, and dive members are covered (cost wise) in the event they need blood.  Since we met BOTH goals I set, all members are covered along with their immediate family members!!   And besides it's just nice to have the feeling that you've help someone that will be in need at some point in time!!   THANK YOU to all those that came an donated Saturday. 
After the blood drive, I ran home, ate supper, baked 2 cakes, grabbed Cheyenne  and off to town we went for Cakepop Bouquet supplies.  I decided to "make" Mom, Bridget and Brandy something.  This is the outcome of a Cakepop Bouquet.  I thought turned out pretty cute..
Sorry for the picture quality.. it was taken from my phone...batteries are dead in both my good cameras!  (imagine that?!?!)

Yesterday, I was up and gone by 7:15.  My dear friends I lived with over in Monterey, LA are in the middle of packing and moving to higher ground.  All will be okay if the levees of the Mighty Mississippi hold, but they can't wait until they break to pack.  So we spent the day cleaning out and packing up.  I didn't realize how much I missed that house, all the happenings of that little place and those twins! 
I wish I had been able to stop and take some pictures of the Ms River.  I never recall seeing it as it is now.  Just breath-taking!


No comments:

Post a Comment