About Me

My photo
Just Chonda-Belle who loves her family, cake decorating, floral arrangements, coupon clipping, being an EMT, office manager, dieter (lifetime), daughter, an awesome Aunt (if I do say so myself)... Follow me along in my blessed, blissful life...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lost password = a new blog

Well, I guess this happens at one point in time to all of us... Lose a password, change an email address and you are locked out of your old blog forever!  They'll send you an email with your password BUT it is sent to an email that is no longer in existence...solution is to make a new blog.  WHY?!?  I know no one is that interested in my day to day life, but I do have family thousand of miles away that periodically check on us down here.  This is my way of keeping them up to day on the happenings here in the south!  And I promise to be better about posting!!  Love U all!

1 comment:

  1. I am always interested and check on your blog. Love your cakes too!

    ReplyDelete